|High School:||Escola Tecnos|
|Other College:||William Woods Univ.|
2017-18 • JUNIOR | Match-by-Match Results
• Singles record: 18-8; doubles record: 8-12; overall record: 26-20.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Had a team-best 13-7 dual-meet singles record.
• 8-4 in duals at No. 5 singles, SLU’s best mark at any position.
• Tied for the team’s best dual-meet doubles record (5-3 at No. 3).
• Team leader – singles wins (18), singles winning percentage (.692), total wins (26), overall winning percentage (.565).
• Tied for No. 2 on the team in doubles wins (eight).
• 3-2 in singles vs. A-10 opponents, including a win vs. Fordham at the A-10 Championship.
• 3-1 in singles matches that went to a third set or super-tiebreaker.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. five opponents.
• Had a team-high .833 singles winning percentage (5-1) in fall tournament play.
• Produced a six-match singles winning streak, tying for SLU’s season best; also had a five-match streak.
PRIOR TO SLU
Played her first two collegiate seasons at William Woods University … posted a 12-7 singles record (including 9-3 at No. 3) and a 14-9 doubles mark in her sophomore campaign.
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||No. 4||No. 5||No. 6||Open||Total|
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||Open||Total|