|High School:||Escola Tecnos|
|Other College:||William Woods Univ.|
|Major:||B.S. Health Sciences|
2018-19 • SENIOR | Match-by-Match Results
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll.
• SLU's Most Improved Player.
• Led the Billikens in doubles wins (11) and total wins (22).
• Tied for the team lead in singles wins (11).
• Registered a 4-1 mark at No. 6 singles.
• Teamed with Mika Misgav to go 3-1 in doubles vs. A-10 opponents.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. five opponents, including Rhode Island in the A-10 Championship first round.
• Recorded four doubles victories in the fall, tying the team high.
• Won a doubles qualifying match at the ITA Central Regional.
• Went 2-1 in Flight 6 singles at the SIUE Fall Invitational.
• No. 2 doubles runner-up at the Bradley Invitational.
2017-18 • JUNIOR | Match-by-Match Results
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Earned ITA Scholar-Athlete recognition.
• Had a team-best 13-7 dual-meet singles record.
• 8-4 in duals at No. 5 singles, SLU’s best mark at any position.
• Tied for the team’s best dual-meet doubles record (5-3 at No. 3).
• Team leader – singles
• Tied for No. 2 on the team in doubles wins (eight).
• 3-2 in singles vs. A-10 opponents, including a win vs. Fordham at the A-10 Championship.
• 3-1 in singles matches that went to a third set or super-tiebreaker.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. five opponents.
• Had a team-high .833 singles winning percentage (5-1) in fall tournament play.
PRIOR TO SLU
Played her first two collegiate seasons at William Woods University … posted a 12-7 singles record (including 9-3 at No. 3) and a 14-9 doubles mark in her sophomore campaign.
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||No. 4||No. 5||No. 6||Open||Total|
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||Open||Total|