Game 1 – Arkansas 7, Saint Louis 0
Game 2 – Arkansas 5, Saint Louis 0
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Billiken Sports Center
• Alyssa Tarquinio reached base three times in Saint Louis’ 7-0, 5-0 doubleheader loss to 19th-ranked Arkansas Tuesday afternoon at the Billiken Sports Center.
• The Billikens fell to 21-18, while the Razorbacks improved to 31-8.
GAME 1 – HOW IT HAPPENED
• Arkansas struck for three runs in the top of the first inning. The Razorbacks added two runs in the fourth and two in the fifth.
• Sadie Wise led off the seventh with a single to break up Arkansas starter Mary Haff’s no-hit bid.
GAME 1 – BILLIKEN NOTABLES
• Kallen Loveless pitched three hitless innings of relief. Loveless struck out three and walked one.
• Wise and Tarquinio each drew a walk.
GAME 2 – HOW IT HAPPENED
• Arkansas plated single runs in the second and fourth and tallied three times in the sixth.
• SLU’s best scoring chance came in the seventh, when Allie Macfarlane, Tarquinio and Kaylyn Breitbach singled. However, the Billikens could not break up the shutout.
GAME 2 – BILLIKEN NOTABLES
• Tarquinio had two hits.
• Loveless was strong in relief again, tossing two innings and yielding just one hit.
The Billikens play a three-game Atlantic 10 Conference series at league-leading Massachusetts Saturday and Sunday, April 14-15. Saturday’s doubleheader and Sunday’s single game begin at 11 a.m. (CT).