2018-19 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs -- 22 points and nine FG vs. Southern Illinois; three 3-point FG vs. George Washington; 12 FTM and 14 FTA vs. VCU (home); nine rebounds vs. Richmond (regular season); three offensive rebounds and six steals vs. Duquesne (regular season); eight assists vs. two opponents; one block vs. five opponents; 48 minutes vs. Dayton (home).
• U.S. Basketball Writers Association
• Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Year.
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference second team.
• 11-time Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week.
• Started all 31 games.
• Finished 42nd in minutes (36.4 mpg) and 46th in FT percentage (.842) in the national rankings.
• A-10 rankings (all games) – first in assists (4.5
• A-10 rankings (conference games) – third in assists (4.4
• On SLU's all-time single-season lists, tied for fifth in steals (53), sixth in FT percentage, seventh in assists (139), eighth in FT made (117).
• Set a Billiken freshman record with 453 points; was second in FT made and assists and third in steals on the Saint Louis freshman charts.
• Led the team in scoring, FG (160), assists, steals, FT percentage, FT made, FT attempts (139), 3-point FG percentage (.356), fewest fouls per 40 minutes (2.0) and minutes.
• Recorded team season highs of 12 FT made and 14 FT attempts vs. VCU (home), and six steals vs. Duquesne (regular season); the six steals also tied the A-10 season high for a conference game.
• Led the team in scoring 10 times and in rebounding once. (LIST OF GAMES)
• Scored in double figures a team-high 25 times, including a streak of 21 straight games.
• Shot a season-best .643 (9-of-14) in her 22-point effort vs. Southern Illinois.
• Also reached the 20-point mark vs. Dayton (home, 21), George Washington (21, 3-of-5 3-pointers), Florida Atlantic (21, 7-of-11 FG, 7-of-8 FT), VCU (home, 20, 12-of-14 FT), Dayton (away, 20) and Illinois State (20, 9-of-10 FT).
• Hit the game-tying and game-winning shots on consecutive possessions in the final 1:08 to lift SLU to a win over Virginia.
• Tossed in 18 points vs. nationally ranked Missouri and in the win at Duquesne.
• Had 12 points vs. No. 1 Connecticut.
• Scored 17 points, including 7-of-7 from the foul line, vs. Eastern Kentucky in her collegiate debut.
• Tallied five or more assists in 15 games, including eight vs. Richmond (A-10 Championship first round) and Florida Atlantic, and seven vs. Virginia, Illinois State, Rhode Island and Duquesne (regular season).
• Top rebounding games were nine vs. Richmond (regular season), eight vs. George Washington, and seven vs. Duquesne (regular season) and La Salle.
• Enjoyed a stretch of seven straight games shooting 50 percent or higher from the field (46-of-88, .523 in those games).
• Registered 30 of her 53 steals over the final 10 games.
PRIOR TO SLU
Scored 1,531 career points … was ranked 90th in the nation among seniors by ESPNW’s Dan Olson, averaging 13.8 points, 4.3 assists, 2.9 steals and 2.9 rebounds … was named second-team All-State, first-team All-Region