|Hometown:||New Braunfels, Texas|
|High School:||St. John Paul II Catholic|
Standings on the SLU career lists beginning her sophomore season – third in batting average (.346); fifth in slugging percentage (.535) and on-base percentage (.417).
2019 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats | Season Highs
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll.
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference first team.
• Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Year.
• Atlantic 10 Championship All-Tournament team.
• Three-time Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week.
• Started all 52 games.
• Team-high 12 hit-by-pitch – 59th nationally, second in the A-10, tied for fourth all-time at SLU, Billiken freshman record.
• 36 RBI – second on the team, tied for 14th in the A-10, ninth all-time at SLU.
• .417 on-base percentage – second on the team, ninth in the A-10.
• 85 total bases – second on the team, 15th in the A-10.
• .535 slugging percentage – second on the team, 16th in the A-10.
• Two triples – tied for second on the team, tied for 13th in the A-10.
• 55 hits – third on the team, tied for 15th in the A-10.
• Six home runs – third on the team, tied for 15th in the A-10.
• 30 runs – third on the team, 17th in the A-10.
• .346 batting average – third on the team, 18th in the A-10.
• 16 extra-base hits – tied for second on the team, tied for 19th in the A-10.
• Second on the team in stolen bases (five), third in doubles (eight).
• A-10 rankings in conference games only – tied for third in RBI (24), total bases (50) and triples (two); tied for fourth in hit-by-pitch (four); tied for fifth in slugging percentage (.735) and extra-base hits (11); tied for sixth in home runs (five); tied for eighth in hits (27); tied for ninth in batting average (.397); tied for 14th in runs (15); tied for 16th in on-base percentage (.440); tied for 20th in doubles (four).
• Tied SLU's single-game record of two hit-by-pitch vs. George Washington.
• Additional SLU single-game highs – five RBI vs. St. Bonaventure; two doubles vs. La Salle; two stolen bases vs. Kansas City.
• Led the Billikens with 20 multi-hit games, including three-hit performances vs. Massachusetts (twice, including the A-10 Championship) and Murray State.
• Her five-RBI effort vs. St. Bonaventure was one of 10 multi-RBI totals she posted.
• Hit .500 (7-for-14) during a four-game hitting streak.
• Batted .368 with runners in scoring position.
• Reached base at a .536 clip leading off an inning.
• 17 of her 36 RBI came with two outs.
• Was 5-for-8 with two RBI, three hit-by-pitch and a walk at the A-10 Championship.
• Hit .442 with three home runs and 15 RBI over the last 14 games.
• Delivered a two-run home run in a win over Massachusetts.
• Struck out just once every 12 plate appearances in all games, and once every 15 PAs in A-10 play.
PRIOR TO SLU
Finished her career with 65 home runs and 236 RBIs at the plate, and a 94-18 record, 23 no-hitters (14 of which were perfect games), 51 shutouts, a 0.90 ERA and 887 strikeouts as a pitcher … helped lead St. John Paul II to a four-year record of 96-22, three state titles, a second-place state finish