2019 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats | Season Highs
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll.
• Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week March 18.
• Played in 41 games and started 33.
• Ranked 17th in the A-10 with 67 assists.
• Turned in six multi-hit games, including three-hit performances vs. La Salle and Murray State.
• Her eight-game hitting streak (11-for-23, .478) was the Billikens' second longest of the season, and part of a stretch during which she hit safely in 11 of 12 games (16-for-34, .471).
• Delivered a pinch-hit, two-run home run in a win over Massachusetts.
• Batted .297 with runners on base.
PRIOR TO SLU
As a senior, was Northwest Indiana Times All-Area honorable mention and Chesterton’s team captain and Most Valuable Player … posted a .466 batting average, four home runs, 11 doubles, two triples, 25 RBIs, a .602 on-base percentage and a .773 slugging percentage … earned Academic All-State accolades … missed her junior season due to injury after enjoying a strong sophomore season that saw her hit .395 with two home runs, 13 doubles, 19 RBIs, a .519 on-base percentage and a .654 slugging percentage … served as team captain … made the Northwest Indiana Times All-Area second team and played in the Indiana Elite North-South Game … was Northwest Indiana Times All-Area honorable mention as a freshman … graduated in the top five percent of her class … was a four-year Scholar-Athlete, a four-year member of the Principal’s Honor Roll, a National Honor Society member