BILLIKENS IN THE BRONX TO TAKE ON RAMS
• Saint Louis (10-25, 4-6 Atlantic 10) faces Fordham (15-20, 8-3) in a three-game Atlantic 10 Conference series April 13-14 in the Bronx, New York.
• Saturday's doubleheader and Sunday's single game begin at 11 a.m. (CT).
LIVE VIDEO STREAMING
• Saturday Game 1 -- WATCH
• Saturday Game 2 -- WATCH
• Sunday -- WATCH
• All games at Fordham -- STATS
A LOOK AT THE BILLIKENS (COMPLETE STATISTICS)
• Four A-10 series remain for Saint Louis, three of which are on the road. Following this weekend's set at Fordham, the Billikens host Rhode Island before finishing at Saint Joseph's and at St. Bonaventure.
• SLU begins the weekend in sixth place. The top six teams at season's end qualify for the A-10 Championship.
• In all games, Saint Louis is second in doubles (52) and extra-base hits (78), third in slugging percentage (.420) and total bases (388), and tied for third in home runs (22) in the A-10. In conference games, the Billikens lead the league in slugging percentage (.520) and extra-base hits (28), rank second in home runs (11) and total bases (131), and are tied for second in doubles (15).
• Sadie Wise leads the team in batting average (.391), hits (43), runs (24), doubles (12), RBIs (23), walks (12), on-base percentage (.452), slugging percentage (.582) and total bases (64). Wise ranks among the A-10's top 10 in eight categories, including a tie for third in doubles.
• Wise has hit safely in 21 of the last 22 games; in those 22 games, she has a .472 batting average (34-for-72) with 11 doubles and 19 RBIs. Wise has struck out just once every 12.5 plate appearances, the lowest rate on the team.
• Kat Lane (.373) and Gabbie Kowalik (.324) join Wise to give the Billikens three players with a batting average in the .300s. Maria Connell is closing in at .290.
• Lane has hit safely in 25 of the 30 games in which she has played this season. She is 15-for-36 (.417) with five multi-hit games in her last 11 outings.
• Kowalik is hitting .372 (29-for-78) with three home runs, six doubles, 19 RBIs and just four strikeouts in 83 plate appearances over her last 24 games. She has a team-high 12 multi-hit games, 11 of which have come in the last 24 contests. In A-10 games only, Kowalik leads the Billikens in home runs (three), RBIs (11) and slugging percentage (.833) and is tied with Wise for first in batting average (.433).
• Kallen Loveless leads the pitching staff with seven wins, good for a fifth-place tie in the A-10.
• After missing 27 games due to injury, Alyssa Chavez is settling in. Chavez is 4-for-9 with two home runs over the last three games.
• Mackenzie Lawson has a .385 batting average vs. A-10 opponents.
• Kristi Stevenson has a team-high four home runs.
• Aubrey Hacke has two wins and a 2.90 ERA over her last eight appearances.
A LOOK AT FORDHAM (COMPLETE STATISTICS)
• Following a doubleheader sweep of St. Bonaventure on Wednesday, the Rams have won three straight and six of their last eight games. Fordham begins the weekend in third place in the A-10.
• The Rams have captured six straight and seven of the last eight A-10 Championship titles.
• Among the returning players from last year's team are senior CF Chelsea Skrepenak (All-Conference first team) and junior RHP/OF Madie Aughinbaugh (All-Conference second team).
• Fordham leads the conference in home runs (35) and walks (90). Three players have accounted for 28 of the Rams' 35 homers -- senior C/1B Molly Roark, 11 (second in the A-10), sophomore IF Rachel Hubertus, nine (third), and senior UT Jordy Storm, eight (tied for fourth).
• Senior RF Maria Trivelpiece (.373) and Storm (.370) are battling for the team lead in batting average.
• Storm's .690 slugging percentage ranks third in the A-10, while Roark's 31 RBIs are fourth in the league.
• Aughinbaugh is second in the conference with nine wins (9-9), and she leads the Fordham staff with a 3.12 ERA. She is 6-0 with a 2.13 ERA vs. A-10 opponents.
The Billikens play a nonconference doubleheader at Southeast Missouri State Wednesday, April 17, beginning at 4 p.m.