|High School:||Bloomington South|
PRIOR TO SLU
• Prepped at Bloomington High School South in Indiana.
• Had top times of 9.85 in the 60-meter hurdles, 15.84 in the 100-meter hurdles, 45.64 in the 300-meter hurdles and 1:06 in the 400-meter hurdles.
• Also competed in the long jump, posting a top mark of 16-6.5.
• Had a split in the 4x400-meter relay of 58.95.
• Indiana All-Conference first team for three seasons.
• Helped the Panthers to three conference, sectional and regional championships.
• Competed in the Hershey National Junior Olympics in the summer of 2017.
• 4.0+ Honor Roll four years.
• National Honor Society.