The day gets underway at 10 a.m. with registration and the opening of the driving range, where Nike will demonstrate its 2012 product line. Lunch is served at 11 a.m. and the silent auction, which will be open all day, begins.
Golf will commence at 12:30 p.m. with a shotgun start, utilizing both 18-hole courses at Norwood Hills. Food and beverage will be served immediately following the round in the clubhouse, with comments from coaches and players prior to the live auction, which begins at 6:30 p.m. Tickets for the men’s basketball banquet on Sunday, May 6, will be available at the course. For more information on that event, click here.
Among the items available for bid are:
package featuring on-field access for batting practice vs. the Cubs on July 21
• All-inclusive Busch Stadium suite for Cardinals vs. White Sox on June 12
• 16-person Club Suite for a 2012-13 Blues home game
• Vacation properties in Captiva, Siesta Key, and Breckenridge
• Autographed Blues, Rams, & Cardinals memorabilia
• Golf items autographed by Phil Mickelson and Bubba Watson
• Billiken Basketball Travel Packages
• Golf packages featuring some of the area's most prestigious courses
• Over 60 silent auction items, including Callaway & Nike golf clubs, dining certificates, hotel stays, & more!
• For a complete list of auction items, click here.