The Billiken Customer Service Commitment is our promise to fans and donors for what they should expect in every customer service interaction with the Saint Louis University Athletics Department. We truly value every person who supports our program and want to ensure they are treated like family. We will create this culture by focusing more on how we operate and treat people, not just what by we do. The basis of our commitment is built around two primary resolutions: Relationships and Communication.
Resolution #1: Relationships
The core of all great customer service are the relationships that are built through each and every customer interaction. Through positive experiences, trust is built and expectations are exceeded. We will accomplish this through focusing on the following Relationship core values:
· Go the extra mile – be kind, polite and professional. Treat our customers like family!
· Our goal is to listen well and be as proactive as possible.
Resolution #2: Communication
Our responsibility is to make your experience with Saint Louis University Athletics an exciting and rewarding one. To make this happen, it is important to keep fans properly informed about all facets of their relationship with us. Whether that is through phone calls, e-mails, social media or in person, we need to deliver the information they need so that they feel comfortable with the situation. Good communication will be achieved through the following Communication core values:
· Be accurate with up-to-date and correct information.
· In a timely manner return phone calls and e-mails the same day, or the next business day if after hours.
· Level of service and information is consistent in all interactions.
· Let every customer be informed by sharing information we know and being honest in all we do.
· Stay positive and serve each customer’s needs to satisfaction.
For more information, please contact:
Billiken Ticket Office – 314-977-4SLU or email@example.com
Billiken Club – 314-977-8180 or firstname.lastname@example.org