|High School:||Holy Cross|
2016-17 • Sophomore | Game-by-Game Stats
• Suffered an ankle injury nine games into the season and was awarded a medical redshirt.
• Was leading the Billikens in scoring and assists at the time of his injury.
• Averaged 11.6 ppg and 4.7 apg.
• Poured in a career-high 27 points on 11-of-23 shooting (4-of-9 from 3-point range) against BYU in Las Vegas.
• Also led the Billikens in scoring against Kansas State (11 points) and Wichita State (12 points).
2015-16 • Freshman | Game-by-Game Stats
• A-10 All-Rookie team selection.
• Third on the Billikens with 8.9 ppg and led the squad with 11.7 ppg in Atlantic 10 Conference tilts.
• Second on the team with 2.3 assists per game.
• First Billiken since 2009 to claim three A-10 Rookie of the Week honors (Jan. 18, Jan. 25, Feb. 22).
• His free-throw percentage (.864, 51-of-59) was sixth all-time in SLU history and the top mark by a freshman in SLU annals.
• Scored 20 or more points three times and scored in double figures on 11 occasions.
• Led the Billikens in scoring in six games.
• Scored a career-high 23 points, grabbed six rebounds and dished out six assists in the win against Davidson.
• Drained a career-best 10 field goals, including the game-winning shot late in overtime, en route to 20 points at George Mason.
• Erupted for 21 points thanks in part to a 9-of-10 performance from the charity stripe at Duquesne.
• Prepped at Holy Cross High School in Queens, N.Y.
• As a senior, averaged 20.6 points and 5.3 assists per game while helping Knights to an appearance in the Catholic High School Athletic Association (CHSAA) AA intersectional semifinals, the squad’s deepest run since 2012.
• Named to the MSG Varsity 2015 All-New York City first team, which includes public and Catholic school players.
• Scored 15 points in the Mayor’s Cup, an all-star game that features players from New York City’s Public Schools Athletic League against the CHSAA.
• Graduated as Holy Cross’ third-leading varsity scorer with 1,375 career points.