Saint Louis 3, Davidson 1 (23-25, 25-14, 25-13, 25-21)
Sunday, Oct. 18 :: St. Louis, Mo. (Chaifetz Pavilion)
Saint Louis volleyball topped Davidson 3-1 to rise to 18-6 overall and 7-1 in A-10 contests. Danielle Rygelski led all hitters with 15 kills in the match.
- In the first set, Meredith Boe tallied 15 assists, but the Billikens fell 25-23.
- The Billikens held Davidson to a .037 attack percentage in the second set as SLU won 25-14.
- Out of the break, Boe collected 13 assists and Danielle Rygelski had four kills to lead SLU to a 25-13 set three win.
- Boe had two kills and nine assists in the fourth set to complete the SLU win over Davidson 25-21.
- Boe had 44 assists in the match, the third-most in a four set match for the Billikens this season.
- Rygelski had 15 kills and 11 digs for her 12 double-double of the season.
- Nenye Okoro also tallied a double-double with 11 kills and 15 digs, her sixth of the year.
- Boe has 948 assists this season. If she reaches 1,000, she will be the second Billiken to amass three consecutive 1,000-assist seasons.
The Billikens travel to Dayton on Oct. 24 to take on the Flyers in a meeting of the first and second place teams in the Atlantic 10.