Saint Louis 1, Dayton 3 (22-25, 25-19, 23-25, 17-25)
Saturday, November 14 :: St. Louis, Mo. (Chaifetz Pavilion)
Saint Louis fell to Dayton 3-1 at Chaifetz Pavilion Saturday afternoon. The loss drops SLU to 21-9 overall and 10-4 in Atlantic 10 contests. However, due to a Rhode Island lost Friday evening, the Billikens have claimed the no. 2 seed in next week's Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Danielle Rygelski led the Billikens with seven kills in the first set at SLU fell 25-22.
- In the second set, Saint Louis hit .519 as a team to top Dayton 25-19.
- Nenye Okoro had six kills in the third set, but the Flyers took the set 25-23.
- Rygelski notched five kills on 14 attempts without an error (.357 attack percentage) as Dayton won the set 25-17.
- Okoro (14K, 18D) and Rygelski (19K, 10D) each recorded double-doubles in the match.
- Megan Gilbert had 10 kills and two errors on 16 attacks for a .500 attack percentage.
- Meredith Boe had 43 assists in the match.
The Billikens are the No. 2 seed in the Atlantic 10 Championship in Washington, D.C., hosted by George Washington. Saint Louis has earned a first-round bye and will play its first game on Nov. 21.