Saint Louis 3, Western Illinois 1 (25-27, 25-16, 25-19, 25-16)
Tuesday, Sept. 12 | Macomb, Illinois (Western Hall)
Saint Louis head volleyball coach Kent Miller won his 100th match as a Billiken with a 3-1 win over Western Illinois Tuesday night. He is the third head coach in Saint Louis volleyball history to achieve 100 wins. With the win, SLU rises to 1-9 on the year.
• Outside hitter Nenye Okoro led the Billikens with 19 kills and 22 digs. Her 22 digs are a season high for SLU.
• Sien Gallop tallied 15 kills and 12 digs along with six aces.
• Freshman Maya Taylor added 14 kills.
• Okoro (.341), Taylor (.323) and Gallop (.306) all hit over .300 for the match.
• Freshman setter Kennedy Cordia had 55 assists in the match, tied for the second-highest single-match total in the Atlantic 10 this season.
The Billikens host the Billiken Invitational in Chaifetz Pavilion this weekend, Sept. 15-16