Kennesaw State 6, Saint Louis 3
Bailey Memorial Tournament
Sunday, March 10, 2019
Megan LoBianco had a pair of RBI doubles to lead Saint Louis in the Billikens’ 6-3 loss to Kennesaw State Sunday afternoon on the final day of the Bailey Memorial Tournament.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Kennesaw State led 2-0 after plating single runs in the first and second innings.
• Saint Louis cut the margin in half on LoBianco’s two-out RBI double in the third.
• The Billikens took a 3-2 lead in the fifth on LoBianco’s second run-scoring double and Kaylea Chappelle’s two-out RBI single.
• Kennesaw State regained the lead with two runs in its half of the fifth and added two insurance tallies in the sixth.
• Sadie Wise doubled and singled.
• Mackenzie Lawson and Gabbie Kowalik had two singles apiece.
• Lauren Lomax and Kristi Stevenson singled.
SLU opens its home schedule Thursday, March 14, with two games. The Billikens play Loyola Chicago at 1 p.m. and Northern Illinois at 3:30 p.m.