WHEN: Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2019 • 6 p.m.
WHERE: St. Louis, Mo. (Chaifetz Pavilion)
OPPONENT: Southeast Missouri State
COVERAGE: Live Stats
A LOOK AT THE BILLIKENS
• Saint Louis enters its only midweek non-conference match of the season Tuesday by hosting the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks of the Ohio Valley Conference.
• SLU finished runner-up in the Billiken Invitational last weekend, going 2-1 with victories over Troy (3-1) and UT Martin (3-0). The Billikens improved their record to 6-3 on the year.
• Junior OH Maya Taylor was named to the All-Tournament team, following her 45 kills (4.50 per set), two service aces and 13 digs in the three matches. She has been named to the All-Tournament team all three weekends the Billikens have played, including being named Tournament MVP in the Marcia E. Hamilton Classic.
• Junior S Kennedy Cordia, also named to the All-Tournament team, collected 96 assists (9.60 per set), five kills, five service aces and 24 digs. The All-Tournament honor was Cordia’s second this season. On Sept. 7 against Eastern Washington, Cordia became just the eighth Billiken to record seven service aces in a match. She leads the team with 20 on the season (0.59 per set).
• Senior OH Sien Gallop leads the Billikens with 115 digs (3.48 per set) and ranks second on the team with 86 kills.
• The Billikens are 5-1 in Chaifetz Pavilion in 2019, with their only loss coming to the Marshall Thundering Herd on Sept. 14.
• Find Saint Louis’ overall season statistics here.
• Click here for the complete 2019 schedule.
A LOOK AT THE REDHAWKS
• SEMO brings a 4-6 record to Chaifetz Pavilion, with wins over Jacksonville, Jackson State, Western Illinois and Evansville.
• The Redhawks are led by junior OH Laney Malloy and her 115 kills (3.11 per set). The Roselle, Illinois, native has also collected 14 service aces and 98 digs on the season.
• Sophomore Claire Ochs is the team’s primary setter, recording 319 assists (8.62 per set) in 2019.