Saint Louis 3, St. Bonaventure 0
Sunday, Oct. 6,
Robert R. Hermann Stadium | St. Louis, Missouri
• Saint Louis scored three times in the first 29 minutes and defeated St. Bonaventure 3-0 Sunday afternoon in an Atlantic 10 Conference game at Hermann Stadium.
• Hannah Friedrich, Isabel Burke and Evie Lavelle found the back of the net for the Billikens, who improved to 10-3-1 overall and 5-0 in the A-10.
• SLU posted its eighth shutout of the season (third in conference play) while extending its winning streak to six and its unbeaten streak to eight (7-0-1).
• St. Bonaventure fell to 4-8-1, 0-4-1.
Hannah Friedrich (Emily Groark), 7:08, SLU 1-0; Isabel Burke (Anna Lawler), 11:05, SLU 2-0; Evie Lavelle (Emma Farley), 28:56, SLU 3-0
• Hannah Friedrich boosted her team-leading totals to seven goals and 15 points.
• Isabel Burke's goal was her first of the season. Burke became the 10th Billiken to record a goal in 2019.
• Evie Lavelle registered her second goal of the year and moved into second place on the team with nine points (2G, 5A).
• Emily Groark picked up her third assist of the season, Anna Lawler notched her first and Emma Farley collected her second.
• Mary Niehaus and Kat Zaber played one half apiece to combine for the shutout in goal.
• Saint Louis has an 18-game winning streak vs. A-10 opponents.
• SLU is 32-1-5 in its last 38 home games.
• The Billikens
• Eleven different Billikens had at least one shot.
• Saint Louis earned a 10-0 advantage in corner kicks.
• Seventeen different player combinations have accounted for Saint Louis' 19 assisted goals this season.
SAINT LOUIS STARTERS
Mary Niehaus, Alli Klug, Courtney Reimer, Alyssa Seitzer, Emma Farley, Hannah Friedrich, Brionna Halverson, Evie Lavelle, Anna Lawler, Isabel Burke, Emily Groark.
SAINT LOUIS SUBSTITUTES
Kat Zaber, Anna Walsh, Sydney Walker, Sophia Denison, Brianna Arthur, Megan Nixon, Delaney Gunn, Karsen Kohl, Elli Brunts, Sydney Beach, Annabelle Copeland, Brianna Hatfield, Abbie Miller, Megan Crevoiserat, Marissa Lesko, Jaime DeBerardinis
The Billikens host La Salle Sunday, Oct. 13. Kickoff is scheduled for 1 p.m.