2015 • Senior | Game By Game Stats
• Was one of the top Billiken performers, earning first-team all-conference accolades
• Second on the Billikens with 106 blocks, third in kills with 224 and second with a .348 attack percentage
• Had 13 kills against Rhode Island on Oct. 31, a season high
• Notched eight blocks at Duquesne on Sept. 27
• Finished career with .296 attack percentage, ninth all-time at SLU.
• Also finished with 338 career blocks, ninth all-time at SLU.
2014 • Junior | Game By Game Stats
• Played in 116 of SLU's 119 sets, earning second team All-Atlantic 10 accolades
• Was an all-around performer, recording 2.78 kills per set, .288 attack percentage, 102 digs (0.88 per set) and 72 blocks (0.64 per set)
• Notched a double-double against Dayton on Nov. 8 (11 kills, 15 digs).
2013 • Sophomore | Game By Game Stats
• Earned first team All-Atlantic 10 accolades after leading the Billikens with a .343 attack percentage and 95 total blocks
• Had the second-highest attack percentage by a sophomore in SLU history
• Recorded 13 matches (out of 30) with a .400 attack percentage or better
• Went three consecutive matches on Sep. 10-13 with seven blocks in each match
• Recorded a career best 16 kills on Nov. 17 vs. George Mason
• At George Mason on Oct. 4 recorded 14 kills with a .778 attack percentage
2012 • Freshman | Game By Game Stats
• Started in 29 games, playing in all 109 sets
• Named to the A-10 All-Rookie team after gathering 245 kills, 63 blocks, 82 digs and a .221 hitting percentage
• Twice had 14 kills in a match (Temple on Nov. 2 and Eastern Illinois on Oct. 23), a career best
• Recorded a double-double (11 kills and 21 digs) against Duquesne on Sept. 28
• Turned in a terrific performance against Rhode Island, recording 13 kills and six blocks, and earned Rookie of the Week accolades
• Gilbert began the 2011 season on the AVCA High School All-America Watch List.
• She was named to the Iowa Girls' Coaches Association All-State Elite Team in 2010, earned IGCA 1A All-State plaudits as a freshman, sophomore and junior, and was chosen the IGCA 1A Player of the Year as a sophomore and junior.
• A first-team All-District and first-team Iowa Star Conference pick her first three seasons.
• Selected Tripoli's Most Valuable Player as a freshman, sophomore and junior
• Helped lead the Panthers to the Iowa 1A state title all three years.
• Was named to the All-Tournament team each year and twice was chosen as the All-Tournament team captain.
• Owns the school record for career kills, and as a senior averaged 5.47 kills, 2.63 digs, 0.91 blocks and 0.61 service aces per set while hitting .459 for a 37-3 Tripoli squad that captured its fourth consecutive regional title and third straight conference crown.
• Gilbert's club volleyball experience includes a 2011 national championship with Six Pack Volleyball Club and a 2008 national runner-up finish with Iowa High Performance.
• An outstanding all-around athlete, she was a first-team All-State selection in basketball and a first-team All-Conference performer in softball as a junior.
• In the classroom, she is an "A" honor roll student, an academic letter winner and a National Honor Society member.