Saint Louis 1, Iowa State 0 (OT)
Friday, Sept. 13, 2019 | 7 p.m. CDT
Robert R. Hermann Stadium | St. Louis, Missouri
• Hannah Friedrich scored just 1:59 into overtime to give Saint Louis a 1-0 win over Iowa State Friday night in front of 2,779 fans at Robert R. Hermann Stadium.
• Friedrich's goal was her team-leading third of the year. Emily Groark assisted to record her first point as a Billiken.
• Mary Niehaus stopped all three Iowa State shots on goal to register her third shutout of the season.
• SLU improved to 4-3, while Iowa State slipped to 2-5.
Hannah Friedrich (Emily Groark), 91:59, SLU 1-0
• This was the Billikens' first overtime game of the season.
• Saint Louis owns a 29-1-4 record in its last 34 games at Hermann Stadium.
• SLU outshot Iowa State 19-8 overall and 6-3 in shots on goal. Ten different Billikens registered at least one shot.
• Saint Louis earned an 8-6 edge in corner kicks.
• Courtney Reimer and Hannah Friedrich had a game-high four shots apiece; two of Reimer's shots were on goal.
• Annabelle Copeland fired three shots.
• There has been a different player combination on each of the Billikens' seven assisted goals this season.
• Mary Niehaus, Alli Klug, Courtney Reimer, Sophia Denison, Emma Farley
SAINT LOUIS STARTERS
Mary Niehaus, Alli Klug, Courtney Reimer, Sophia Denison, Emma Farley, Hannah Friedrich, Brionna Halverson, Evie Lavelle, Anna Lawler, Isabel Burke, Emily Groark.
SAINT LOUIS SUBSTITUTES
Brianna Arthur, Karsen Kohl, Annabelle Copeland, Brianna Hatfield, Abbie Miller.
The Billikens host Purdue Sunday, Sept. 15, at 1 p.m.