Saint Louis 1, UC Irvine 3 (25-19, 25-15, 19-25, 26-24)
Saint Louis 0, Kennesaw State 3 (25-21, 26-24, 25-20)
Saturday, Sept. 2 | St. Louis, Mo. (Chaifetz Arena)
Saint Louis wrapped up the 2017 Marcia E. Hamilton Classic with losses to UC Irvine and Kennesaw State. The Billikens drop to 0-6 on the year.
• Setter Camila Rivas earned All-Tournament accolades, recording 83 assists over three matches (8.30 per set).
• In the UC Irvine match, freshman Maya Taylor led the Billikens with 12 kills while compiling a .345 attack percentage.
• Lauren Leverenz led the Billikens with .412 attack percentage.
• Rivas notched 33 assists in the four-set affair.
• In the fourth set, Sien Gallop opened up the set with five consecutive service aces.
• Against Kennesaw State, Taylor again led the Billikens with 14 kills.
• Gallop had five kills on 12 attacks with one error for a .333 attack percentage.
• Nenye Okoro had 13 digs against the Owls.
• In the three matches of the tournament, SLU recorded 17 aces, led by Gallop with 8.
Saint Louis travels to Bowling Green, Kentucky for the Holiday Inn-University Plaza Invitational on Sept. 8-9. The Billikens will play host school Western Kentucky as well as Pitt and ETSU in the tournament