Begins her senior season tied for seventh on SLU's career 3-point FG list (137).
2017-18 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Update coming soon.
2016-17 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 20 points vs. UC Irvine; four 3-pointers vs. VCU (home), Massachusetts (regular season), Fordham, George Mason, Lipscomb and UC Irvine; six rebounds vs. Dayton (road); two offensive rebounds vs. Dayton (road), Dayton (home) and Indiana State; eight assists (career high) vs. SIUE; two blocks vs. George Washington; three steals vs. Richmond, Massachusetts (regular season), Dayton (home) and Bradley.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the fall semester.
• Started all 34 games (career highs for games played and started).
• National rankings – 60th in 3-point FG percentage (.387).
• Atlantic 10 rankings (all games) – third in 3-point FG percentage, fifth in 3-pointers (2.1/game), 22nd in scoring (11.5 ppg).
• Atlantic 10 rankings (conference games) – third in 3-pointers (2.4/game), sixth in 3-point FG percentage (.396), 21st in scoring (12.4 ppg).
• SLU's all-time single-season lists – third in 3-pointers (70), eighth in 3-point FG percentage.
• SLU's single-season lists for sophomores – second in 3-pointers, fourth in points (392).
• Team leader – 3-pointers and steals (1.3 spg).
• No. 2 on the team – 3-point FG percentage, assists (2.7 apg).
• No. 3 on the team – scoring, field goals (139), FT percentage (.759), minutes (30.1 mpg), fewest fouls/40 minutes (2.73), double-digit scoring games (24).
• Registered the Billikens' best perfect FT performance of the season (7-of-7) vs. La Salle.
• Posted career highs of eight field goals vs. UC Irvine; seven FT made vs. La Salle and Dayton (home); eight FT attempts vs. Dayton (home); and 40 minutes vs. Dayton (road) and Bradley.
• Led the Billikens in scoring seven times.
• Scored 11 points in the WNIT first-round win over IUPUI.
• Buried two 3-pointers in the fourth quarter in the Billikens' come-from-behind win over Missouri.
• Tallied 14 points in the win over Washington State.
• Had a stretch of five A-10 games in which she was 18-of-33 (.545) from 3-point range.
2015-16 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 12 points vs. Alabama A&M; seven rebounds (career high) vs. Duquesne (A-10 Championship); four assists vs. Alabama A&M; three steals vs. Ball State (WNIT); two blocks vs. Little Rock, Tulane and Missouri-St. Louis.
• Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester.
• Ranked second on the team in 3-point field goal percentage (.323).
• Finished third on the team in blocks (11).
• Led SLU or tied for the team lead in steals three times, including a season-high three vs. Ball State in the WNIT.
• Was 4-of-10 from 3-point range in the WNIT, including 2-of-3 in an eight-point, three-assist performance vs. Western Kentucky.
• Tallied eight points on 4-of-8 shooting and grabbed a season-high seven rebounds vs. Duquesne in the A-10 Championship semifinals.
• Netted eight points vs. Rhode Island in the A-10 Championship quarterfinals.
• Contributed eight points and six rebounds, including a season-high three offensive boards, vs. La Salle.
• Was 3-of-3 from the field, including two 3-pointers, in an eight-point effort vs. Richmond.
• Sank all four of her free throw attempts vs. VCU.
• Had five games with two 3-pointers.
PRIOR TO SLU
As a senior, led the Northern Lakes Conference in points, rebounds, free throws, 3-pointers, assists, steals and blocks … earned All-Conference accolades and helped NorthWood win the conference title (19-6 overall, 7-0 in league games) … was a team captain, an Indiana All-Star, Goshen News Player of the Year, a participant in the McDonald's Michiana All-Star games and the HBM North/South Classic, and a Top 60 Workout and Supreme 15 selection … captured a third consecutive team Most Valuable Player award … was named the school's Student-Athlete of the Year … as a junior, led the NLC in blocks and steals and was All-Conference, an Indiana Junior All-Star and MVP of the Indiana Elite North/South Challenge … played in the National High School Basketball Coaches Association Rising Senior Academy tournament … participated in the 2013 and 2014 IBCA/IHSAA Underclass Showcase … played on NorthWood's Sectional 21 title teams in 2012, 2013 and 2014 … the team was 82-20 during her four-year career … played for the MBA Select AAU team.