- Three Billikens finished in double digits.
- The loss ended a three-game win streak for Saint Louis
- Jackie Kemph was a perfect eight-for eight from the free throw line.
- Maddison Gits finished in double figures for the sixth consecutive game and for the 16th time this season.
- Paige Rakers was one of just two Billikens to shoot free throws on Wednesday. Both her and Kemph combined to go 12-12 on the night.
- The Billikens shot 42 percent from the floor in the contest.
- Shalina Miller opened-up the scoring for the Explorers with back-to-back buckets.
- Jordan Frantz answered the bell for the Billikens with a three-pointer at the 8:22 mark to cut the deficit to 5-4.
- Shaquana Edwards started the game red-hot with a three-pointer and added a jumper midway through. She finished the quarter with five points
- Maddison Gits put the Billikens on top on her second of three baskets in the opening 10 minutes to give her team a 13-12 advantage, their first lead of the game.
- Vliet got in on the action with just under two minutes remaining. The senior forward answered a triple from Adreana Miller to give Saint Louis a brief, 18-15 lead.
- Adreana Miller pushed the pace with 15 points and was a perfect four-for-four from three-point range as the Explorers put together a 20-18 lead after one quarter.
- The Explorers continued their momentum and increased their lead to 26-20 just 1:49 into the second stanza.
- Saint Louis put together a 9-2 run late in the quarter to tie the game at 34 as Paige Rakers delivered the game-tying three-pointer.
- Adreana Miller netted her fourth three of the game to regain the lead for the home team as time expired in the half.
- Shaquana Edwards knocked-down a three-pointer to put the Explorers up by five with 4:34 to go, but the Billikens made another charge to even the score.
- Saint Louis put together a 6-1 run in a span of 1:56 to tie the game at 48 with 2:38 left in the quarter.
- Deja King hit a big three on the following possession to regain the lead for the home team, 51-48.
- Jackie Kemph began to take charge in the closing minutes of the third. The senior posted the final eight points of the third for Saint Louis.
- Saint Louis trailed 52-50 heading into the final period, but was never quite able to get over the hump.
- La Salle responded to Saint Louis points on the following possession five times in before the clock ticked under 1:30 to go.
- The Explorers rattled-off an 11-2 run in a span of 3:34 to grab control of the game in the end
- Kemph finished with 22 points to lead all Billikens. The guard also chipped-in seven assists in 37 minutes of court time.
- Gits recorded 21 points but came one rebound shy of her sixth consecutive game with a double-double.
- Paige Rakers finished with 18 points
LA SALLE LEADERS
Andreana Miller, 25 points, seven rebounds; Shaquana Edwards, 18 points, 10-10 from the free throw line; Amy Griffin, 17 points, 50 percent (7-14) from the floor; Shalina Miller, 15 points, 12 rebounds
The Billikens will head to Rhode Island for a date with the Rams on Saturday. Tip-off is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. CST.