|High School:||Laurel Springs|
|Major:||BSBA-Finance/Info. Tech. Mgmt.|
Concluded her career third in singles wins (84) and third in doubles wins (62) on the Saint Louis career lists.
2016-17 • SENIOR | Match-by-Match Results
• Singles record: 16-8; doubles record: 11-12; overall record: 27-20.
• Academic All-District.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Atlantic 10 All-Academic.
• Earned ITA Scholar-Athlete recognition.
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference first team, becoming the first Saint Louis tennis player to collect first-team All-Conference honors four times.
• No. 3 on the team – singles winning percentage (.667).
• 3-1 in singles vs. A-10 opponents.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. four opponents.
• Posted singles winning streaks of seven and six matches.
• Won Flight 1 singles at the SIUE Fall Invitational.
2015-16 • JUNIOR | Match-by-Match Results
• Was an Academic All-District choice.
• Selected to the Atlantic 10 All-Academic team.
• Named to the A-10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Earned ITA Scholar-Athlete recognition.
• Earned A-10 Most Outstanding Performer honors and a place on the All-Conference first team.
• Ranked 13th in the final ITA Central Region rankings.
• Chosen A-10 Player of the Week Jan. 26 and March 9.
• Garnered the Billikens' Most Valuable Player award.
• Her 25 singles victories tied for fifth place on the Billikens' all-time single-season list.
• Posted 22 doubles wins, ranking fifth on SLU's all-time single-season chart.
• Led the Billikens in singles wins (25); tied for the team lead in total wins (47).
• Second on the team in overall winning percentage (47-13, .783).
• Third on the team in singles winning percentage (25-5, .833) and doubles wins (22).
• Turned in a 20-2 dual-meet record at No. 1 singles; her 20 wins were the most by a Billiken at any position.
• Tied for SLU's best dual-meet doubles record (17-5), including 15-5 at No. 2.
• Was 2-0 in singles at the A-10 Championship.
• Went 6-0 in singles and 4-2 in doubles vs. A-10 opponents.
• Recorded singles wins vs. opponents from nationally ranked teams Wichita State and Arkansas, as well as a doubles victory vs. Arkansas.
• Won both singles and doubles matches vs. 15 opponents (team high), including A-10 opponents Richmond (twice), George Washington and Saint Joseph's.
• Tallied a 6-2 record in singles matches that went to three sets or a super-tiebreaker.
• Had season-best winning streaks of 11 singles matches and seven doubles matches; did not lose two consecutive doubles matches all season, and lost twice in a row in singles just once.
• Won the Flight 1 singles and Flight 2 doubles titles at the Billiken Classic.
2014-15 • SOPHOMORE | Match-by-Match Results
Named to the A-10 Commissioner's Honor Roll both semesters … earned ITA Scholar-Athlete recognition ... earned an All-Conference first-team nod and A-10 All-Academic accolades … was tabbed SLU's Most Valuable Player … led the Billikens and tied for 10th on SLU's all-time single-season list with 21 singles wins (21-4) … also led the team in combined wins (32), singles winning percentage (.840), dual-meet singles wins (14), dual-meet singles winning percentage (14-2, .875, all at No. 1) and combined dual wins (21) … finished third in overall winning percentage (32-16, .667) and overall dual-meet winning percentage (21-10, .677), and tied for third in dual-meet doubles wins (seven) … her 14 wins at No. 1 singles were the most by a Billiken at any position … registered a team-best 10-match singles winning streak … was 4-1 vs. A-10 singles opponents, including a three-set triumph vs. Dayton at the A-10 Championship … that victory was part of a 5-1 record in matches that went to a third set or super-tiebreaker … won both singles and doubles matches vs. seven opponents, most on the team … in fall competition, tied for SLU's best singles record (7-2) … won a first-round match in the singles main draw at the ITA Central Regional … won Flight 1 singles with a 4-0 record at the SIUE Fall Invitational … teamed with Madison Cook to win Flight 1 doubles with a 3-0 mark at the Billiken Classic.
2013-14 • FRESHMAN | Match-by-Match Results
Named to the A-10 Commissioner's Honor Roll both semesters ... earned ITA Scholar-Athlete recognition ... selected to the All-Conference first team and was named the A-10's Most Outstanding Rookie Performer … chosen A-10 Performer of the Week Feb. 25, Rookie of the Week March 18 and co-Rookie of the Week April 15 … earned the team's Most Valuable Player award … led the Billikens and tied for eighth on SLU's all-time single-season list with 22 singles wins (22-6), and tied for the team lead in doubles wins (18-9) … also led the team in combined wins (40), combined winning percentage (.727), combined dual wins (28) and doubles winning percentage (.667) … tied for the team lead in dual-meet singles wins (16) … was second on the team in singles winning percentage (.786) and combined dual-meet winning percentage (.700) … tied for second in dual-meet doubles wins (12) and dual-meet doubles winning percentage (.600) … finished third in dual-meet singles winning percentage (.800) … in dual meets, was 16-4 in singles (16-3 at No. 1, 0-1 at No. 2) and 12-8 in doubles (1-3 at No. 1, 11-5 at No. 2) … her 16 wins at No. 1 singles tied for the most by a Billiken at any position … won her last 14 completed singles matches of the season including two victories at the A-10 Championship, one of which was a three-setter vs. George Washington … was 2-1 at No. 2 doubles with Madison Cook at the A-10 Championship … posted a 10-2 season record (5-0 singles, 5-2 doubles) vs. A-10 opponents … was 9-1 in singles matches that went to a third set or super-tiebreaker … won both singles and doubles matches vs. 10 opponents … put together dual-meet doubles winning streaks of six and five matches … in fall competition, posted team-best records of 6-2 in singles and 6-1 in doubles, including six-match winning streaks in both … won the Flight 1 singles championship (4-0 record) and teamed with Madeline Jolly and Taylor Monken to capture the Flight 2 doubles title (4-0) at the Northern Iowa Invitational … paired with Stephanie Hollis to win Flight 3 doubles (2-0) at the Billiken Fall Classic.
PRIOR TO SLU
Has won four girls' 18 doubles titles since 2010, including the 2011 USTA Midland Regional crown ... in singles, placed third at the 2011 USTA Texas National Open and was a girls' 18 finalist at the Arlington and San Antonio Super Champ Major Zone tournaments in 2010 ... ranked No. 93 among seniors by tennisrecruiting.net ... was No. 72 among juniors in the 2012 year-end rankings and reached No. 48 during her freshman and sophomore years ... has a 17-2 record vs. 4-star players and has registered four victories vs. 5-star players ... was named to the National Society of High School Scholars in 2011.
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||No. 4||No. 5||No. 6||Open||Total|
|Year||No. 1||No. 2||No. 3||Open||Total|