Concluded her career 16th in fielding percentage (.981) on the Billikens' career list.
2017 • SENIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Conference Commissioner’s Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester.
• Appeared in 27 games and made a career-high 20 starts.
• Toughest to strike out on the team (once every 14.2 plate appearances).
• No. 3 on the team – batting average with runners in scoring position (5-for-16, .313).
• Single-game career highs – two RBIs (tied) vs. South Carolina State and St. Bonaventure.
• Had an RBI single vs. Dayton in the A-10 Championship.
2016 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Was the Billikens' top pinch hitter, batting .286 (6-for-21) in that role.
• Logged five starts at first base.
• Hit her first career home run, a two-run pinch-hit shot, vs. Southeast Missouri State.
• Picked up a pinch-hit RBI double and a pinch-hit RBI fielder's choice in a doubleheader vs. Rhode Island.
• Committed just one error in 35 chances.
2015 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
Played in six games … scored a run vs. Austin Peay (Feb. 6) … drew a walk vs. Jackson State.
2014 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Played in seven games and started three (all at second base) before an injury curtailed her season … tied the SLU season high with six assists vs. Louisiana Tech … singled vs. Wichita State and Missouri State … was 1-for-2 as a pinch hitter … had a season-high three putouts vs. Jackson State.
PRIOR TO SLU
Played third base and second base … served as Hayden's team captain all four years ... hit .475 and made the All-State second team as a senior … earned first-team All-City honors four times, first-team All-League plaudits three years and second-team All-League accolades once ... also has played with the Mac-n-Seitz Storm, the KC Peppers 16U squad, the KC Hotstix and the Olathe Rockets ... also competed in tennis, basketball and cross country ... National Honor Society member, member of Hayden's superior honor roll, Kansas Honors Program recipient, Kansas Scholar and winner of the Hayden Award (Freshman of the Year).