|High School:||Marian Catholic|
|Major:||B.S., Emergency Management|
Concluded her career as SLU's record holder in batting average (.347), on-base percentage (.460), home runs (30), total bases (349), runs (168), walks (131), sacrifice flies (10) and assists (529) … also finished second in slugging percentage (.571) and hits (212), third in doubles (35), fourth in RBIs (116) and at-bats (611), tied for sixth in starts (201), tied for seventh in triples (six), eighth in chances (896), ninth in stolen bases (42), tied for 12th in games (201) and 19th in putouts (308) on the Billikens' career lists.
2017 • SENIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• National Fastpitch Coaches Association Mid-Atlantic All-Region third team.
• Atlantic 10 All-Academic team.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference first team.
• Atlantic 10 Player of the Week May 1.
• Started all 50 games.
• National rankings – 20th in triples per game (0.12), 36th in runs per game (0.92), tied for 51st in sacrifice flies (career-high four), 81st in walks per game (0.58).
• Atlantic 10 rankings (all games) – tied for first in triples (career-high six), tied for third in sacrifice flies, fifth in slugging percentage (.635), fifth in total bases (101), fifth in runs (46), seventh in batting average (.358).
• Atlantic 10 rankings (conference games) – tied for first in triples (two), tied for second in runs (23), third in batting average (.433), third in slugging percentage (.746), third in hits (29), third in total bases (50), fourth in on-base percentage (.541), fourth in walks (17), tied for fourth in home runs (five).
• SLU single-season lists – tied for second in triples, third in slugging percentage and sacrifice flies, fourth in total bases, fifth in runs, sixth in on-base percentage (.448), tied for sixth in walks (29), eighth in batting average, 10th in hits (57), tied for 10th in home runs (seven) and doubles (11).
• Set SLU season records for highest slugging percentage and most walks by a senior.
• Team leader – batting average, batting average with runners in scoring position (17-for-38, .447), slugging percentage, on-base percentage, runs, hits, triples, total bases, walks, sacrifice flies, stolen bases (career-high 12), at-bats (159), plate appearances (195).
• No. 2 on the team – RBIs (30), assists (113), double plays (eight), multi-hit games (14, including a team-high seven 3-hit games), multi-RBI games (eight).
• Tied for No. 2 on the team – doubles, sacrifice bunts (three).
• No. 3 on the team – home runs, two-out RBIs (nine), putouts (career-high 91), chances (212).
• Posted a career-high .962 fielding percentage.
• Tied SLU single-game records of four runs vs. Northwestern State and eight assists vs. Austin Peay.
• Single-game career highs – five RBIs (tied) vs. St. Bonaventure; five putouts (tied) vs. Saint Joseph’s.
• Reached base leading off an inning at a .436 clip (34-for-78), ranking second on the team.
• Had a 17-game streak of reaching base by hit or walk, tying for second longest on the team.
• Her nine-game hitting streak (15-for-33, .455) was SLU’s third longest of the season.
• Went 4-for-9 in a doubleheader sweep of St. Bonaventure.
• Reached base in nine of 12 plate appearances (5-for-8, four walks) and had a home run, triple and three RBIs in a three-game sweep of George Mason.
• Was 5-for-8 with two walks, a sacrifice fly, a sacrifice bunt and three RBIs in the George Washington series.
• Reached base in six of eight plate appearances (5-for-7, walk) in a doubleheader sweep of Dayton.
2016 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• In the NCAA rankings, was 22nd in walks per game (0.76).
• In all games, was second in assists (126) and double plays turned (12) and tied for second in walks (35) in the A-10.
• In conference games only, tied for third in home runs (five) and walks (15), and tied for fifth in double plays turned (four) in the A-10.
• On the Saint Louis all-time season lists, tied for second in walks, tied for fourth in home runs (nine), tied for fifth in RBIs (34), eighth in assists, 17th in on-base percentage (.416) and tied for 18th in runs (29).
• Her 35 walks tied the SLU season record for juniors.
• Led the Billikens in assists; batting average with runners in scoring position (.327); and percentage reaching base leading off an inning (.534).
• Tied for the team lead in RBIs, walks and sacrifice flies (two).
• Second on the team in slugging percentage (.485), on-base percentage, home runs, multiple-RBI games (nine), stolen bases (10) and double plays turned; third in two-out RBIs (15), runs, total bases (65) and chances (214); tied for third in hit-by-pitch (two).
• Tied for the team lead with five home runs and 18 RBIs in A-10 games.
• Turned in nine multiple-hit games (two 3-hit games, seven 2-hit games).
• Had three hits, including a grand slam, and a career-high five RBIs vs. George Mason.
• Went 3-for-3 vs. Fordham.
• During a season-long six-game hitting streak, went 9-for-15 (.600) with three home runs, 13 RBIs (including four-RBI outings vs. Rhode Island and Southeast Missouri State), seven walks and just one strikeout.
• Tied career highs with three runs vs. La Salle; three walks vs. Hofstra and Tulsa; and six assists vs. Long Island Brooklyn, Rhode Island and Saint Joseph's.
2015 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
Was an NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete … named to the A-10 Commissioner's Honor Roll both semesters … collected first-team Mid-Atlantic All-Region accolades, becoming the first Billiken softball player to earn a first-team nod … made the All-Conference second team … was a two-time A-10 Player of the Week (April 6, April 27) … started all 54 games at shortstop … ranked 38th nationally in runs per game (1.04), 45th in walks per game (0.72), 46th in on-base percentage (school-record .523) and 72nd in batting average (school-record .415) … in all games, led the A-10 in hits (71, SLU sophomore record), runs (school-record 56), total bases (school-record 118) and walks (school-record 39), and tied for first in assists (139, SLU sophomore record) … also in the conference, was tied for second in home runs (school-record 11) and doubles (14, tied SLU sophomore record), third in batting average, on-base percentage and fielding double plays (16), fourth in slugging percentage (school-record .690), 11th in chances (234), tied for 11th in stolen bases (10) and tied for 14th in RBIs (32) … in conference games only, led the A-10 in runs (31), walks (20) and assists (63) … also in league contests, was second in on-base percentage (.559), tied for second in home runs (six) and total bases (57), tied for third in doubles (seven), fourth in batting average (.444) and slugging percentage (.792), tied for fourth in hits (32) and tied for fifth in fielding double plays (eight) … on SLU's all-time single-season lists, was second in hits, third in assists, tied for third in doubles and tied for eighth in RBIs … led the team in batting average, batting average with two outs (.475), slugging percentage, on-base percentage, runs, hits, multi-hit games (18), doubles, home runs, total bases, walks and assists … was second in stolen bases, fielding double plays, sacrifice flies (two) and chances, third in batting average with runners in scoring position (.350), multi-RBI games (10) and two-out RBIs (16), tied for third in RBIs and fourth in putouts (82) … reached base by hit, walk or hit-by-pitch leading off an inning at a .567 clip, second best on the team … was the second toughest on the team to strike out (once every 11.4 plate appearances) … set a school record with five hits (5-for-5, including a home run and two doubles), and had a team-season-high 10 total bases, in game two of the Rhode Island series … had four hits vs. Middle Tennessee State and three hits vs. Saint Joseph's (game two), Rhode Island (game three) and UT Martin … produced a team-high and career-high 15-game hitting streak (23-for-48, .479) … hit safely in 45 of 54 games, and went hitless in two consecutive games just once … tied a career high with three RBIs vs. Rhode Island (game two) … drew a career-high three walks vs. Northern Colorado (March 14) … tied her career best of three runs vs. Massachusetts (game three), Saint Joseph's (game two), twice vs. Rhode Island (games one and two) and Northern Colorado (March 14) … tied career highs of six assists vs. Fordham (A-10 Championship) and George Mason (game one), and five putouts vs. Massachusetts (game two).
2014 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Selected to the Atlantic 10 All-Rookie team … was an A-10 Championship All-Tournament selection, batting .600 (6-for-10) with a double, four runs, four walks, a .714 on-base percentage and a stolen base … named A-10 Rookie of the Week Feb. 24 and co-Rookie of the Week May 5 … one of only three Billikens to start all 51 games (all at shortstop) … batted in six different spots in the order – first (20), second (19), ninth (seven), sixth (two), seventh (two) and eighth (one) … in all games, was first in assists (151), tied for fifth in walks (28, SLU freshman record) and tied for fifth in fielding double plays (10) in the A-10 … in conference games only, was second in assists (56), tied for third in plate appearances (team-high 68) and tied for fourth in sacrifice hits (four) in the A-10 … batted .315 with seven RBIs, a .406 on-base percentage and just one strikeout in A-10 games … on SLU's single-season lists, was second in assists, tied for third in walks, fifth in on-base percentage (.438, SLU freshman record), tied for fifth in runs (37, SLU freshman record), tied for 10th in sacrifice flies (two), tied for 14th in batting average (.333) and tied for 17th in hits (49) … led the team in assists and tied for first in fielding double plays … was second in on-base percentage, runs, hits, walks, sacrifice hits (five), stolen bases (10), multi-hit games (12), plate appearances (183) and chances (236) … tied for second in batting average … ranked third in at-bats (147) … tied for third in home runs (three) and sacrifice flies … tied SLU season highs with six assists vs. St. Bonaventure and Bradley, two stolen bases vs. Rhode Island and five at-bats vs. Dayton … reached base leading off an inning at a .554 clip, best on the team … batted .341 with runners in scoring position … picked up five 2-out RBIs … had three multi-RBI games, including a season-high three RBIs vs. Bowling Green … struck out just once every 18.3 plate appearances, second best on the team … collected a season-high three hits vs. Bowling Green, George Washington, Bradley and Saint Joseph's (A-10 Championship) … had a season-high five putouts vs. SIUE … after beginning the season 3-for-18, hit .357 the rest of the way … hit in the leadoff spot in the last 17 games of the season and posted team highs in batting average (.408) and on-base percentage (.531) in that span, helping SLU to a 12-5 record … her pair of six-game hitting streaks tied for the team's third longest of the season … hit .667 (12-for-18) with a .720 OBP in the second streak … batted .444 (8-for-18) with seven RBIs in the first streak, and following a hitless game, went 8-for-12 (.667) with a .765 OBP in a five-game streak to give her a .485 average (16-for-33) in that 12-game stretch … committed just five errors in her last 25 games … did not strike out in the final 15 games.
PRIOR TO SLU
A shortstop who earned All-Conference and All-Area honors and twice was selected Marian Catholic's Most Valuable Player … batted .541 with a .579 on-base percentage as a senior … was a member of the Spartans' team that competed in the regional championship … set school records for batting average (.558) and hits (63) as a junior ... also earned Patch Region Athlete of the Month honors ... in addition to setting school marks for batting average and hits, landed on the school's single-season top-10 lists in home runs, RBIs, triples and runs ... hit .468 in travel ball in summer 2012 as a member of the Lemont Rockers Gold Oz team ... also competed in cross country and basketball … was an honor roll student throughout high school.