|Hometown:||St. Peters, Mo.|
|High School:||Fort Zumwalt South|
|Major:||B.A., Elementary Education|
Concluded her career as SLU's record holder in doubles (47) and slugging percentage (.588) … also finished second in batting average (.321), on-base percentage (.432) and total bases (304), third in home runs (27) and walks (88), fourth in runs (116), fifth in hits (166), sixth in RBIs (98), tied for eighth in hit-by-pitch (14), tied for 10th in triples (five), 15th in at-bats (517) and tied for 20th in starts (175) on the Billikens' career lists.
2017 • SENIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Atlantic 10 Conference Commissioner’s Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Atlantic 10 All-Conference second team.
• Started all 50 games.
• Atlantic 10 rankings (all games) – fourth in home runs (nine).
• SLU single-season lists – tied for fourth in home runs, eighth in slugging percentage (.555).
• Team leader – home runs.
• No. 2 on the team – runs (29), two-out RBIs (10), hit by pitch (career-high five).
• Tied for No. 2 on the team – triples (career-high two).
• No. 3 on the team – batting average (.301), slugging percentage, hits (44), RBIs (27), total bases (81), walks (23), multi-hit games (11), plate appearances (176).
• Tied for No. 3 on the team – stolen bases (five).
• Posted a .333 batting average and a .493 on-base percentage in conference games.
• Had a career-high five outfield assists.
• Set SLU single-game records of three home runs and 12 total bases vs. Austin Peay.
• Career single-game highs – three hits (tied) and six RBIs vs. Austin Peay; three runs (tied) vs. Austin Peay and St. Bonaventure.
• Her 13-game hitting streak (20-for-44, .455) was SLU’s longest of the season.
• Led the team by reaching base at a .444 clip (12-for-27) leading off an inning.
• Turned in five multi-RBI games.
• Went 4-for-6 with a home run, a walk and four runs in a doubleheader sweep of St. Bonaventure.
• Reached base in six of 11 plate appearances (5-for-10, walk) with a home run, a double and three RBIs in the La Salle series.
2016 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Was an Atlantic 10 All-Academic choice.
• Named to the A-10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Earned third-team All-Region honors.
• Selected to the All-Conference second team.
• Tabbed A-10 Player of the Week Feb. 15 and March 28.
• Started all 51 games.
• In the NCAA rankings, was 42nd in doubles per game (0.31) and walks per game (0.69), 60th in slugging percentage (.715), 70th in home runs per game (0.25) and 75th in runs per game (0.92).
• In all games, was tied for first in home runs (13); second in doubles (16), slugging percentage (.715) and runs (47); tied for second in walks (35); and third in on-base percentage (.468) and total bases (108) in the A-10.
• In conference games only, was tied for first in doubles (nine) and on-base percentage (.500), second in runs (22) and walks (19), third in slugging percentage (.710), tied for third in home runs (five) and tied for fifth in hit-by-pitch (three).
• Set SLU season records for home runs and slugging percentage; tied the Billiken season mark for doubles.
• Also on the Saint Louis all-time season lists, was second in total bases, tied for second in walks, fourth in runs, fifth in on-base percentage, 15th in batting average (.338), tied for 17th in RBIs (30) and tied for 18th in hits (51).
• Set a season record for SLU juniors in total bases; tied the Billiken juniors' mark in walks.
• Led the Billikens in batting average, batting average with two outs (.366), multiple-hit games (15), slugging percentage, on-base percentage, runs, hits, doubles, home runs, total bases, plate appearances (190) and walks (tied).
• Second on the team in percentage reaching base leading off an inning (.500), at-bats (151) and hit-by-pitch; third in stolen bases (six).
• Hit .400 (4-for-10) and had a .500 on-base percentage at the A-10 Championship.
• Tallied a career-high-tying three hits vs. Maryland (tied SLU single-game record with two home runs), George Washington (career-high-tying two doubles) and La Salle.
• Equaled her career high of three RBIs vs. South Dakota State (two doubles) and St. Bonaventure.
• Hit a two-run home run vs. eventual national champion Oklahoma.
• During a season-long five-game hitting streak, batted .500 (7-for-14) with six RBIs, four doubles, two homers and five walks.
• Had a streak of six games with an RBI.
• Tied her career high of three runs vs. Maryland, Saint Joseph's and George Washington.
• Registered a streak of 11 games with at least one walk.
2015 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
Was an NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete … named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for both semesters … collected A-10 Player of the Week laurels Feb. 10 … started in right field in all 26 games in which she played before her season was cut short due to injury … in the A-10, tied for ninth in doubles (10) and tied for 13th in slugging percentage (.568) … ranked fourth in slugging percentage on SLU's all-time single-season list … was tied for first on the team in fielding percentage (1.000), second in slugging percentage, tied for second in doubles, and fifth in batting average (.309) and batting average with runners in scoring position (.333) … posted a .398 on-base percentage … had three outfield assists … among her seven multi-hit games were three-hit outings vs. Middle Tennessee State and Belmont, tying her career high … had three multi-RBI games, including a career-high-tying three RBIs vs. Northern Colorado (March 14) … rapped a career-high two doubles vs. Kennesaw State … scored three runs vs. Northern Colorado (March 14) and Southeast Missouri State (Feb. 27), equaling her career high … homered vs. Mississippi State (Feb. 8), Arkansas (Feb. 28) and Fordham (March 22) … began the season with a six-game hitting streak (10-for-19, .526, six RBIs) … later put up another six-game streak (7-for-19, .368, four doubles) … had a nine-game streak (31 plate appearances) without striking out.
2014 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Selected to the Atlantic 10 All-Rookie team … named A-10 Player of the Week Feb. 24 … earned a place on the All-Tournament team at Louisiana Tech's Lady Techster Invitational … played in 49 games and started 48 (40 in right field, eight in left field) … batted in seven different spots in the order – seventh (20), third (10), fifth (six), sixth (six), second (four), fourth (one) and eighth (one) … ranked 44th nationally in doubles per game (0.31) … in all games, ranked third in doubles (15, SLU freshman record) in the A-10 … batted .353 with seven RBIs, a .471 slugging percentage and a .431 on-base percentage in A-10 games … on SLU's single-season lists, was second in doubles, 10th in on-base percentage (.427), 15th in slugging percentage (.496), 16th in batting average (.331), tied for 16th in walks (20), 17th in total bases (69), tied for 17th in RBIs (27) and tied for 20th in hits (46) … led the team and set the SLU freshman record in doubles … was second in slugging percentage, total bases and batting average with two outs (.372) … tied for second in multi-RBI games (eight) and hit by pitch (four) … ranked third in batting average with runners in scoring position (.396), on-base percentage and hits … tied the SLU record with three walks vs. Massachusetts … tied the Billiken season high with five at-bats vs. Dayton … reached base leading off an inning at a .419 clip … registered 11 two-out RBIs … had 10 multi-hit games … batted .444 (4-for-9) with two doubles, one RBI, two runs, one walk and one sacrifice in the A-10 Championship … had a pair of team-high nine-game hitting streaks … during the first streak, she hit .500 (12-for-24) with five doubles, seven RBIs, eight walks and a .636 OBP … in the second streak, she hit .444 (12-for-27) with five doubles, 11 RBIs, four walks and a .531 OBP … had season highs of three hits and three RBIs vs. Northern Colorado … also enjoyed three-hit outings vs. George Mason and Saint Joseph's (A-10 Championship), and three-RBI efforts vs. North Carolina A&T and Southeast Missouri State … drew a season-high three walks vs. Massachusetts … had a season-high four putouts vs. Massachusetts and Dayton … hit safely in 11 of the last 13 games of the season (16-for-36, team-high-tying .444, seven doubles, 12 RBIs, .524 OBP) … struck out just once in the last 17 games.
PRIOR TO SLU
Earned a place on the All-State second team and the All-District, All-Region and All-Conference first teams in each of her three varsity seasons at Fort Zumwalt South ... added Gateway Athletic Conference Central Player of the Year plaudits as a senior when she hit .474 with 10 doubles, four triples, seven home runs and 35 RBIs ... was a first-team All-Metro selection twice ... collected team Most Valuable Player accolades as a junior and senior ... helped lead the Bulldogs to two district championships, two conference crowns and a sectional title … also was a member of the St. Louis Chaos travel team ... lettered in track and field as a senior and played one year of junior varsity soccer … competed in go-kart racing on the national level … graduated magna cum laude … made the Academic All-Conference team and the Fort Zumwalt South honor roll all four years ... National Honor Society member.