|High School:||Helias Catholic|
Concluded her career tied for fifth in sacrifice flies (five), eighth in putouts (742), ninth in chances (868), 10th in walks (61), 11th in home runs (12), 13th in fielding percentage (.983) and hit-by-pitch (12), 18th in starts (184) and 19th in RBIs (59), runs (63) and games (192) on the Billikens' career lists.
2017 • SENIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Atlantic 10 Conference Commissioner’s Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Appeared in 45 games and made 44 starts.
• Atlantic 10 rankings (all games) – fourth in runners caught stealing (10).
• Atlantic 10 rankings (conference games) – tied for third in runners caught stealing (six).
• Team leader – hit by pitch (career-high six).
• No. 2 on the team – putouts (188), chances (218).
• Career highs for a season – home runs (four), RBIs (17, tied), at-bats (119).
• Tied the SLU single-game record of four runs vs. Northwestern State.
• Single-game career highs – four runs vs. Northwestern State; three assists (tied) vs. Missouri State; 11 putouts vs. Memphis.
• Posted four multi-hit games and three multi-RBI games.
• Drove in a run vs. nationally ranked Arkansas.
• Homered in consecutive games vs. Northwestern State and Chattanooga.
• Went 3-for-5 in the Indiana State doubleheader.
2016 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Started all 51 games.
• In all games, tied for first in runners caught stealing (15) in the A-10.
• In conference games only, tied for first in fielding percentage (1.000) and tied for third in runners caught stealing (five).
• Second on the team in putouts (189) and chances (223); third in sacrifice bunts (four); tied for third in hit-by-pitch (two).
• Turned in a .265 batting average, three home runs and 11 RBIs in A-10 games.
• Hit a solid .255 with 10 RBIs over her last 22 games.
• Hit a two-run home run in a win at Fordham.
• Had a two-run triple and a solo homer vs. Rhode Island.
• Smacked a career-high two doubles in a career-high-tying three-hit performance vs. George Mason.
• Collected two hits and two RBIs vs. La Salle.
• Banged out two hits vs. Southeast Missouri State.
• Homered vs. St. Bonaventure.
2015 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
Was an NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete … named to the A-10 Commissioner's Honor Roll for the fall semester … played in 51 games and started 48 (all at catcher) … in the A-10, was tied for 11th in sacrifice hits (five), 12th in putouts (197) and 13th in chances (224) … was first on the team in sacrifice hits, second in putouts, third in fielding percentage (.991) and chances, and fifth in walks (19) … tied a school record with two home runs in game three of the Fordham series … committed just two errors all season, none in conference play … recorded three multi-hit games and two multi-RBI games … her pinch-hit three-run home run in the bottom of the seventh gave the Billikens an 8-7 win over Southeast Missouri State … had a hit in both A-10 Championship games, including a double vs. Fordham … had a pair of career-high five-game hitting streaks (6-for-10, .600, and 5-for-14, .357) … scored a career-high three runs at Jackson State … drew a career-high three walks in the series opener at Massachusetts … had a career-high two stolen bases vs. Mississippi Valley State … tied her career high with three assists vs. Arkansas (Feb. 27).
2014 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Played in 45 games and started 41 (all at catcher) … batted in three different spots in the order – eighth (31), ninth (eight) and seventh (two) … tied for 89th nationally in sacrifice flies (three) … in all games, tied for second in sacrifice flies (three) and was fourth in runners caught stealing (12) in the A-10 … in conference games only, tied for first in runners caught stealing (five) and tied for second in sacrifice flies (two) in the A-10 … batted .250 with one home run and 10 RBIs in A-10 games … her three sacrifice flies tied for the team lead and tied for third on SLU's all-time single-season list … ranked second on the team in putouts (168) … tied SLU season highs with four RBIs and five at-bats vs. Dayton (separate games) … was 5-for-8 in the Dayton doubleheader, part of a stretch of hitting safely in five of six games (9-for-19, .474, two home runs, six RBIs) … had nine RBIs in 13 opportunities with a runner at third base and less than two outs … recorded five 2-out RBIs … had six multi-hit games and three multi-RBI games … collected an RBI in both A-10 Championship games vs. Saint Joseph's … had a season-high three hits vs. Dayton … recorded a season-high 10 putouts vs. George Mason … tallied a season-high three assists vs. Massachusetts.
PRIOR TO SLU
A catcher who earned All-District honors as a sophomore, junior and senior ... was named Helias Catholic's 2012 Most Valuable Player after posting a .435 batting average ... was selected the team's Defensive Player of the Year in 2010 and 2011 ... hit a walk-off grand slam in her first varsity at-bat … batted .327 as a member of the 18 Gold KC Originals travel team and was tabbed MVP of the 2012 Heartland World Series ... also played for Missouri Stealth … four-year honor roll student and a three-time Academic All-State honoree.