|Major:||Master of Accounting candidate|
2015-16 • Junior | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Conference All-Academic team selection for the second year in a row.
• Played in all 32 games and made 28 starts.
• Second on the Billikens with 10.3 ppg, which included 11.0 ppg during A-10 games.
• Was the Billikens’ top 3-point shooter, leading the team in 3-pointers made (43) and attempted (127).
• Led the Billikens in scoring in six games, scored in double figures 17 times and scored 20 or more points in four games.
• Scored a career-high 22 points against George Mason on 10-of-19 shooting from the field.
• Buried a late 3-pointer and finished with 20 points in the Billikens’ win against George Washington.
• Hit all six of his shots from the field and all three 3-point attempts en route to 21 points against Fordham.
• Also registered a career-best four steals against the Rams.
• Scored a then-career-high 20 points against Louisville on 7-of-9 shooting from the field and 4-of-5 shooting from the arc.
• Registered a team-leading 17 points in the season-opening win against Hartford.
2014-15 • Sophomore | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Conference All-Academic team selection.
• Appeared in all 32 games and had one start.
• Third on the team in scoring with 7.3 ppg.
• Led all guards with a .464 shooting percentage from the
• His .797 percent shooting mark from the free-throw line led the team and was the sixth-best mark for a sophomore in SLU history.
• Pumped in a season-high 19 points against Texas Pan-American on 4-of-8 shooting from the field, 3-of-4 from 3-point range and 8-of-10 from the line.
• Recorded 16 points against Duquesne in the A-10 Tournament.
• Corralled a career-high eight rebounds at Richmond.
2013-14 • Freshman | Game-by-Game Stats
• Played in 24 games.
• Appeared in all but two A-10 games, averaging nearly 10 minutes per game during the conference season • Nine of his 17 field goals were 3-pointers.
• Hit two crucial second-half 3s in the victory against St. Bonaventure.
• Scored a season-high eight points against Southeast Missouri State, his first game in a Billiken uniform.
• Dished out a career-high three assists in the road win at Dayton.
• All-State performer and Indiana Mr. Basketball candidate.
• Graduated as Tipton’s all-time leading scorer with 2,104 career points, which ranked among the top 30 in Indiana prep history.
• Led the Blue Devils to three consecutive berths in the Indiana Class 2A final four.
• In his four years, helped Tipton forge a remarkable 93-14 record.
• As a senior, averaged 27.7 ppg and 8.9 rpg in leading Tipton to a school-record 25 wins and its third straight Class 2A regional title.
• Scored 35 points on 11-of-22 shooting and 10-of-11 from the line in a win against No. 8 Kokomo (Class 4A).
• As a junior, was the Blue Devils’ top 3-point shooter and averaged more than 20.0 ppg and 6.0 rpg.
• Indiana Junior All-Star selection.
• One of just 12 players in his school’s history to reach 1,000 points for his career.
• Academic first-team selection by the Indiana Basketball Coaches Association.