|Hometown:||St. Charles, Mo.|
|High School:||Francis Howell|
2016 • Senior | Game By Game Stats
• Turned in one of the best seasons in SLU Volleyball history, earning Atlantic 10 Player of the Year honors.
• Recorded an NCAA record 715 kills, most in the 25-point rally scoring era.
• Named third-team All-American by Volleyball Magazine.
• Led NCAA in kills (715), kills per set (6.01), points (808.0) and points per set (6.79). Also was third in aces (65) and fourth in total attacks (1,620).
• Set SLU single-season records in kills and attacks. Second in kills per set and points. Fifth in points per set. 10th in aces.
• Named Atlantic 10 Player of the Week a record seven times, more than any player in A-10 history. Additionally, had 11 such awards in her career, matching an A-10 record.
• Recorded double-digit kills in all but one match.
• Had 15 double-doubles.
2015 • Junior | Game By Game Stats
• Named first-team AVCA All-Midwest Region outside hitter
• Also first-team All-Conference
• Led Atlantic 10 Conference with 492 kills (11th all-time at SLU) and 59 aces (11th all-time).
• Fourth-most kills for a junior at Saint Louis and second-most aces.
• Finished season third in NCAA in aces and 11th in total points (590).
• Recorded seven matches of 20+ kills, led by 28 against Rhode Island on Oct. 2.
• Earned AVCA National Player of the Week accolades on Sept. 29.
2014 • Sophomore | Game By Game Stats
• Second Team All-Atlantic 10 selection
• Played in 103 sets, notching a team-best 3.62 kills per set (fifth-best by a SLU sophomore) and 2.34 digs per set
• Was second on the team with 33 aces
• Against No. 11 Purdue, tallied five aces, 17 kills and 10 digs
• Had a season-high 24 kills against Duquesne in the Atlantic 10 Conference Tournament
2013 • Freshman | Game By Game Stats
• Named the 2013 Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Year
• Led the Billikens with 33 service aces while becoming one one of the first SLU freshmen to record 400 kills in a season
• Was one of the top freshman performers in the NCAA, recording 3.78 kills per set (63rd in NCAA) and 12 double-doubles (sixth among NCAA freshmen)
• Tied the Chaifetz Pavilion record with 28 kills against UNI on Sep. 13
• Notched 25 kills against Miami (Ohio) on Sep. 13
• Hit .452 with 18 kills against Bradley on Sept. 14
• At Indiana State, recorded 25 kills
At Francis Howell
• A 2012 Under Armour All-American
• Four-year letter-winner for the Vikings and was named first-team All-Region three times in her career
• Has three first-team All-Conference honors, four All-District mentions, two All-State plaudits and a 2011 St. Louis Post-Dispatch All-Metro team selection
• Led Francis Howell to three sectional championships and finished fourth in the state tournament twice
• As a senior, set the Francis Howell career kills record with 1,074
• Led St. Louis CYC club team to a seventh place finish in the USA Volleyball Junior National Championships.