|Hometown:||St. Charles, Mo.|
|High School:||St. Dominic|
|Club:||St. Louis Scott Gallagher|
|Major:||B.S., Comm. Sci. & Disorders|
2017 • SENIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• TopDrawerSoccer National Team of the Week Aug. 22.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Started all 20 games.
• Led Billiken field players in minutes (1,747).
• Had career highs in games, starts and minutes.
• Defender who helped the Billikens set the school record for fewest goals allowed (10), tie the school mark for shutouts (13), and allow just 8.5 shots and 3.9 shots on goal per game.
• Logged a career-high 110 minutes vs. Kansas and Dayton.
• Went the 90-minute distance in 13 games.
• Tallied two shots, including a shot on goal, vs. Illinois State.
2016 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Played in 13 games and started two (at La Salle, vs. VCU).
• Recorded a career-high nine shots.
• Fired a single-game career-high three shots at Saint Joseph's.
• Played a season-high 81 minutes at La Salle.
2015 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters … played in all 19 games and drew five starting assignments … registered an assist and a career-high two shots (one shot on goal) vs. IPFW … fired a shot on goal at VCU … played a season-high 63 minutes at SIUE.
2014 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Was named to the A-10 Commissioner's Honor Roll for the fall semester … started all 18 games … ranked fifth on the team with three assists … recorded a game-winning assist vs. Omaha … also notched helpers vs. Western Illinois and Evansville … led Billiken freshmen in minutes played for all games (1,174) and A-10 games (582) … played all 90 minutes vs. Davidson, 84 minutes vs. Dayton and 82 minutes vs. George Mason.
PRIOR TO SLU
As a senior in 2014, was an NSCAA All-Midwest selection and first-team All-Metro, All-State, All-Region and All-Conference … helped lead St. Dominic to two consecutive Missouri Class 2 state championships (2012, 2013), a No. 1 national ranking (NSCAA) and a 26-0-1 record in her junior season … named Archdiocesan Athletics Association and St. Louis Class 2 Defender of the Year, first-team All-State and second-team All-Metro as a junior … was a four-time All-Conference performer ... in addition to the two successive state championships, was part of St. Dominic teams that captured three consecutive district titles and four straight conference crowns ... a member of the St. Louis Scott Gallagher Soccer Club ... participated in the ECNL/id2 Elite Regional Player Development Program ... National Honor Society member and an honor roll student … sister of former Billiken men's soccer All-American Tim Ream.