|High School:||White Station|
2016-17 • Junior | Game-by-Game Stats
• Started all 33 games.
• Led the Billikens in scoring with 11.7 ppg.
• Also led the Billikens in 3-pointers made (56) and assists (114).
• Averaged 12.8 ppg in Atlantic 10 Conference games to lead the team.
• Led the Billikens in scoring (ties included) on nine occasions.
• Scored in double-figures in all but 10 contests.
• Poured in a career-high 23 points in the home victory against La Salle.
• Registered his first-career double-double with 15 points and 11 rebounds in the win against SIUE.
• Added four assists and four steals to his impressive stat line against the Cougars.
• Scored 20 points, thanks in part to a 4-of-4 effort from 3-point range, in the home win against Duquesne.
• Also tied a career-high with six assists against the Dukes.
• Gathered a team-high 10 rebounds in the A-10 Tournament game against George Washington.
2015-16 • Sophomore | Game-by-Game Stats
• Appeared in 31 contests and made seven starts.
• Averaged 6.3 ppg and 2.4 rpg.
• Second on the Billikens in 3-point field-goal percentage, connecting on 39.2 percent (29-of-74) from distance.
• Scored 18 points in the Atlantic 10 Conference Championship first-round matchup against George Mason at Barclays Center.
• Drained a pair of treys and was 8-of-8 from the line en route to 16 points at La Salle.
• Led team in scoring with 14 points against Southern Illinois and tied career high with seven rebounds against the Salukis.
• Registered a career-high 19 points against Indiana State, which included a career-best five 3-pointers (5-of-6).
• Also tied a career high with seven rebounds and dished out four assists against the Sycamores.
2014-15 • Freshman | Game-by-Game Stats
• Played in 31 games, drawing 30 starts.
• Scored 6.5 ppg, led the team with 29 steals and tied for team-high honors with 55 assists.
• Third on the squad in scoring in A-10 games with 8.6 ppg.
• Was 10-for-10 from the charity stripe at Rhode Island, tied for the third-best perfect free-throw percentage in school history.
• Scored a career-high 16 points at Fordham and at home against La Salle.
• Hit a career-best four 3-pointers en route to 14 points at George Washington.
• Snagged a career-high seven rebounds in the home game against Dayton.
• Product of White Station High School in Memphis, Tenn.
• Also played for the Team Penny AAU program where he averaged nearly 10 points in helping the squad qualify for the Peach Jam.