|Hometown:||St. Louis, Mo.|
|High School:||Webster Groves|
|Other College:||Univ. of Evansville|
|Major:||B.S., Biomedical Engineering|
Concluded her career tied for ninth in sacrifice bunts (21), 11th in batting average (.293), doubles (28) and fielding percentage (.984), tied for 11th in runs (83), 16th in stolen bases (27), 17th in slugging percentage (.388) and 18th in on-base percentage (.349) on the Billikens' career lists.
2017 • SENIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Started all 50 games.
• SLU single-season lists – tied for first in fielding percentage (career-high 1.000), tied for 10th in doubles (career-high 11).
• Team leader – sacrifice bunts (five).
• Tied for the team lead – fielding percentage.
• Tied for No. 2 on the team – doubles, sacrifice flies (career-high two).
• No. 3 on the team – runs (27), at-bats (153).
• Tied for No. 3 on the team – stolen bases (five).
• Career high for a season – walks (13).
• Career single-game highs – three hits (tied) vs. Austin Peay, George Washington (twice) and SIUE; three runs (tied) vs. George Washington.
• Posted nine multi-hit games and three multi-RBI games.
• Went 9-for-14 (.643) during a four-game span in April.
• Tripled and doubled vs. Western Michigan.
• Doubled twice in a three-hit effort vs. George Washington.
2016 • JUNIOR | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester.
• Started all 51 games.
• In the NCAA rankings, was 37th in sacrifice bunts per game (0.24).
• In all games, tied for second in the A-10 in sacrifice bunts (12).
• In conference games only, tied for first in sacrifice bunts (seven) and tied for fourth in stolen bases (11) in the A-10.
• On the Saint Louis all-time season lists, tied for fifth in sacrifice bunts, tied for 13th in runs (32) and tied for 17th in triples (two).
• Led the Billikens in sacrifice bunts, triples, stolen bases (14) and at-bats (154).
• Second on the team in runs, hits (45) and multiple-hit games (13); tied for second in plate appearances (177); third in batting average (.292) and percentage reaching base leading off an inning (.419); tied for third in doubles (eight).
• Led Saint Louis with a .368 batting average, 25 hits, seven sacrifice bunts and 12 stolen bases in A-10 games.
• Tied for SLU's longest hitting streak (eight games) of the season, going 14-for-27 (.519); also hit .471 (8-for-17) during a five-game streak.
• Tied her career high with three-hit outings vs. Western Illinois, La Salle, Fordham and Saint Joseph's.
• Had two hits and two stolen bases vs. George Washington in the A-10 Championship.
• Homered and scored a career-high three runs vs. Western Illinois.
• Tied the school record with two sacrifices vs. George Mason.
• Struck out just five times in her final 63 plate appearances of the season.
2015 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
Played in 45 games and started 41 (28 in right field, 11 in left field, one at first base, one as the designated player) … tied for 14th in the A-10 in stolen bases (eight) … was second on the team in batting average with runners in scoring position (.394) and sacrifice hits (four), third in batting average (.336), batting average with two outs (.378) and stolen bases, tied for third in hit-by-pitch (three), tied for fourth in doubles (nine), and fifth in runs (24), multi-hit games (10), fielding percentage (.987, only one error) and putouts (77) … in A-10 games, topped her overall season numbers in batting average (.362/.336 overall), on-base percentage (.449/.406) and slugging percentage (.466/.442) … was the third-toughest on the team to strike out (once every 11 plate appearances) … struck out just five times over the last 27 games of the season (86 plate appearances) … tied a school record with two sacrifice hits in game one of a doubleheader at Southeast Missouri State … 14 of her 19 RBIs came with two outs … had five multi-RBI games including a season-high four vs. Austin Peay (Feb. 6), a game in which she smacked a pair of doubles … registered a season-high three hits in the series opener vs. Massachusetts … produced a .435 batting average (27-for-62) in April and May, lifting her season average from .216 to .336 … went 3-for-6 in the A-10 Championship, with two singles vs. La Salle and a double vs. Fordham … those two games were part of a season-ending eight-game hitting streak (13-for-25, .520, tying for SLU's third longest of the season) … homered in the series finale vs. Saint Joseph's … tallied a season-high eight putouts vs. Southeastern Louisiana.
PRIOR TO SLU
Hit .263 with 14 RBIs, 16 runs and a team-high 12 stolen bases in 51 games as a freshman at Evansville in 2014 … primarily played right field and also made three pitching appearances, throwing 6 2/3 innings … hit .573 with five home runs and 37 RBIs, and also posted an 11-2 pitching record at Webster Groves … was named first-team All-State and conference Player of the Year in 2012 … selected Webster Groves' female Athlete of the Year … was Academic All-State, a four-time scholar-athlete and a National Honor Society member … helped the team win two district titles and a conference championship … played club softball for the Worth Prospects in St. Louis.