|Hometown:||St. Peters, Mo.|
|High School:||Francis Howell North|
|Club:||St. Louis Scott Gallagher ECNL|
|Major:||Early Childhood Education|
2016 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester.
• Started all 20 games (career highs for games played and started).
• Ranked second on the team in minutes among field players (1,707).
• Logged a career-high 110 minutes at La Salle and at Dayton, two of the 12 games in which she played every minute.
• Took a shot vs. Dayton in the A-10 Championship.
2015 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester … played in 18 games and started five contests, all vs. Atlantic 10 opponents … tallied an assist and two shots (one shot on goal) vs. Saint Joseph's … launched a season-high three shots vs. IPFW … also had a shot on goal vs. Drake and at Murray State … her 817 minutes in all games ranked second among Billiken freshmen … in A-10 games, led SLU freshmen with 577 minutes … logged a season-high 99 minutes at VCU … played all 90 minutes at Fordham.
PRIOR TO SLU
Four-year member of the Francis Howell North team ... team captain … as a senior, tallied six goals (two game-winning goals) and 11 assists, and was selected to the All-State second team and the All-Region first team … helped the Knights place fourth in the state in 2014 … also captains her St. Louis Scott Gallagher club team … helped her SLSG squad win a state championship … has been invited to the Olympic Development Program in each of the past three years … had a grade point average above 4.0 … member of Mu Alpha Theta mathematics honor society.