|Other College:||Univ. of Akron|
|Major:||Information Technology Mgmt.|
2016-17 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Season highs – 14 points and three 3-pointers (career high) vs. Missouri; five rebounds vs. Lipscomb; three offensive rebounds vs. VCU (road); five assists vs. UC Irvine; three steals (tied career high) vs. Davidson.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Played in all 34 games (career high).
• No. 3 on the team – FG percentage (.467).
• Posted a career-high six FT made (6-of-6) vs. VCU (home).
• Tied career high of six FT attempts vs. IUPUI, La Salle, VCU (home) and VCU (road).
• Scored in double digits four times.
• Was 4-of-4 from the field for eight points vs. Indiana in the WNIT second round.
• Tallied eight points vs. IUPUI in a WNIT first-round victory.
• Poured in 13 points vs. Massachusetts in the A-10 Championship first round.
• Netted 11 points in road win vs. La Salle.
• Sparked the Billikens to a comeback win over Missouri with 14 points, including 3-of-4 from 3-point range.
• Sat out the season after transferring from Akron.
• Was named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
PRIOR TO SLU
Started all 31 contests as a freshman at Akron in 2014-15, registering 6.3 points, 3.6 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game … was named to the Mid-American Conference All-Freshman team … ranked fifth in the conference in assists (3.6) and sixth in assist-turnover ratio (1.4 to 1) … shot 44 percent from the field … led the team in assists (112) and assists per game … ranked third in steals (31), fourth in scoring and offensive rebounds (30), and fifth in defensive rebounds (62) and total rebounds (92) … averaged 5.2 points, 3.3 rebounds and 3.2 assists in league play … in league games, ranked sixth in assist-turnover ratio (1.4) and 10th in assists (3.2) in the MAC … turned in seven double-figure scoring efforts, including a career-best 16 points in a home win over Toledo … pulled down a career-high eight rebounds at Ohio … narrowly missed a double-double vs. Valparaiso (13 points, career-high nine assists) … had eight points, seven rebounds and six assists at Miami … had a positive assist-turnover ratio in 22 games … led the team in assists 13 times … graduated as the only girls' basketball player in Novi High School history to surpass 1,000 points, finishing with 1,069 points for her career … set the school single-game scoring record (32 points) … led her team to four division titles … four-time All-Conference selection … named Basketball Coaches Association of Michigan (BCAM) All-State first team as a junior and senior … two-time All-Oakland County first-team selection … three-time area Player of the Year … received BCAM Academic All-State recognition as a junior and senior … averaged 18.0 points, 6.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists and 4.0 steals during her senior season … was also an All-State cross country runner as a freshman and the fifth-fastest freshman in Michigan … three-time All-State in the 4x400-meter relay … four-time All-State high-jumper … was the only student-athlete in school history to earn All-State honors in three different sports.