|Hometown:||St. Peters, Mo.|
|High School:||Francis Howell Central|
|Club:||St. Louis Scott Gallagher ECNL|
|Major:||Early Childhood Education|
2017 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Played in 19 games and started four (three in A-10 play).
• Tied for second on the team in game-winning goals (two), including one in the 75th minute that broke a 2-2 tie at Arkansas State.
• Found the back of the net vs. St. Bonaventure.
• Assisted on the game-winning goal in a 1-0 victory over Murray State.
• Registered career highs of four shots vs. Evansville, three shots on goal vs. Miami (Ohio), and 59 minutes vs. St. Bonaventure and Fordham.
2016 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester.
• Played in five games.
• Saw a season-high 30 minutes of action vs. SIUE.
PRIOR TO SLU
As a senior, was selected first-team All-State, Class 4 Region 2 Player of the Year, second-team All-Metro, GAC South Player of the Year and Francis Howell Central's Offensive Most Valuable Player … also was named to the TeamSnap spring state All-Star team by TopDrawerSoccer.com … registered 19 goals, including 11 game-winning goals (No. 2 in the St. Louis metro area), and two assists … was a Missouri Athletic Club Senior All-Star Game choice … helped Francis Howell Central post an 18-7-2 record and reach the state quarterfinals … as a junior, was All-State, All-Region, second-team All-Metro, first-team All-Conference, the Spartans' Offensive MVP and a two-time All-Tournament selection … helped the team go 22-2, finish second in the Class 4 state tournament and capture the conference title with a 10-0 record … member of the St. Louis Scott Gallagher ECNL club team … played two years of PDP and two years of spring select … received conference All-Academic plaudits … named a St. Louis Post-Dispatch Scholar-Athlete … earned the Silver Shield of Excellence Academic Achievement Award as a junior … runner-up for the St. Charles County Amateur Sports Hall of Fame Student-Athlete Award.