|High School:||St. Teresa's Academy|
|Club:||Sporting Blue Valley ECNL|
2017 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• CoSIDA Academic All-District.
• Atlantic 10 Academic All-Conference.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Started all 19 games in which she played.
• A-10 rankings (all games) – tied for fourth in game-winning goals (team-high three); tied for sixth in assists (six); tied for 11th in shots on goal (22); tied for 12th in points (16).
• Tied for third in game-winning goals on the Saint Louis season list for sophomores.
• Second on the team in assists, points and shots on goal; third in shots (40); tied for third in goals (five).
• Career-high two assists vs. Vanderbilt tied the SLU season high.
• Tallied a goal and an assist in a 3-2 win over Arkansas State.
• Netted the game-winning goal vs. Davidson, Miami (Ohio) and Evansville.
• Assisted on the equalizer and played a career-high 103 minutes in a 1-1 tie vs. Kansas.
• Career-high eight shots at Arkansas State were a Billiken season high; tied the team season high with a career-high five shots on goal in that game.
• Logged 102 minutes vs. Dayton.
2016 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) both semesters.
• Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week (Sept. 12).
• Played in 18 games and started one.
• Team rankings – fourth in goals (five) and points (11).
• Ranked fifth among Billiken freshman field players in minutes (674).
• Tied for the SLU season highs with two goals (including the game-winner), four points and five shots at Evansville.
• Had an assist at Saint Joseph's in her first collegiate start.
• Registered season highs of three shots on goal and 67 minutes at Evansville.
PRIOR TO SLU
Four-year starter for St. Teresa's … helped lead the Stars to a 78-10-1 record during her career and became the first player in program history to start in four consecutive state championship games … as a senior, was an NSCAA All-American, Missouri Class 4 Player of the Year, first-team All-State, Kansas City Star All-Metro, and one of three finalists for the Kansas City Metro Female Youth Player of the Year award … also was named to the TeamSnap spring All-America second team, spring All-Region team and spring state All-Star team by TopDrawerSoccer.com … served as team captain and posted the squad's highest point total (48 on 17 goals and 14 assists) as St. Teresa's went 20-4 and captured the state championship … the Stars also won the 2015 Class 4 state title, recorded Class 3 state runner-up finishes in 2013 and 2014, and earned an Elite Soccer Report No. 1 national ranking … plays club soccer for Sporting Blue Valley ECNL 97/98 … scored a team-high seven goals and added four assists for her U18 team … National Honor Society member, first honors every semester, and recipient of the Presidential Service Award.