|High School:||Carmi White County|
|Major:||Early Childhood Education|
2018 • SOPHOMORE | Game-by-Game Stats
• A-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
• Played in 42 games and started 40; 29 of her appearances and 14 of her starts came in the circle.
• A-10 rankings (all games) – tied for eighth in appearances; 13th in wins (eight); tied for 15th in complete games (five); tied for 18th in home runs (four).
• A-10 rankings (conference games) – 12th in strikeouts per seven innings (4.62) and home runs (four); tied for 12th in wins (three); tied for 17th in RBIs (14).
• No. 3 on the team – multiple-RBI games (four-tied).
• Pitched a career-high-tying and SLU season-high eight innings vs. Massachusetts-Lowell.
• 14 of her 17 RBIs came in conference play.
• Tied the team season high with a career-high two doubles vs. Kansas City.
• Season highs – two runs (career high) vs. Fordham; two hits (tied career high) vs. seven opponents; three RBIs (career high) vs. La Salle; three assists vs. two opponents; four strikeouts (pitching) vs. four opponents.
• Hit safely in every game and went 3-for-9 in the A-10 Championship; had an RBI in the eighth inning of SLU’s win over George Mason.
• Enjoyed a stretch in which she hit safely in six straight (season-long hitting streak) and 10 of 11 games (12-for-31, .387).
• Was 5-for-8 with two solo home runs in the Saint Joseph’s series.
• Drove in two runs in each game of the Dayton doubleheader, including a two-run home run in the game-two victory.
• Went 4-for-10 in the Fordham series.
• Her two-run single in the sixth inning of the La Salle series finale gave SLU a 6-4 win; also hit a solo homer and was the winning pitcher, allowing no earned runs in six innings of work.
• Had the game-winning RBI in the ninth inning vs. UT Martin.
• Doubled in consecutive games vs. UMass Lowell, Southern Miss and Chattanooga.
• Tossed a five-hit shutout vs. Miami (Ohio).
• Allowed just one unearned run in a win over Western Carolina.
• Pitched 4.2 innings of scoreless, three-hit relief to beat Western Illinois.
2017 • FRESHMAN | Game-by-Game Stats
• Earned NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete accolades.
• Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll (minimum 3.5 GPA) for the spring semester.
• Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week Feb. 13.
• Made 26 appearances and 17 starts in the circle; also made nine starts as the designated player.
• Single-game highs – eight innings vs. Austin Peay; five strikeouts vs. South Carolina State and Rhode Island; two hits vs. Eastern Kentucky; five assists vs. Massachusetts.
• Allowed just 2.33 walks per seven innings.
• Allowed only six home runs in 123 1/3 innings.
• Struck out three in two innings of relief vs. Kennesaw State in her collegiate debut.
• Allowed no earned runs and hit a walk-off home run in a complete-game, 2-1 win over Missouri State.
• Tossed a five-hitter to beat Dayton 8-1.
• Allowed no earned runs in seven innings vs. George Mason in a game SLU won 2-1 in eight innings.
• Homered vs. nationally ranked Arkansas.
PRIOR TO SLU
As a senior, was first-team All-State, Black Diamond Conference Most Valuable Player and Southern Illinois Coaches Association first-team 2A All-South … batted .533 with 10 home runs and 45 RBIs … Carmi White County was the undefeated conference champion for a fourth consecutive year and captured the regional title … hit .538 as a junior and collected second-team All-State, Black Diamond Conference MVP and SICA All-South accolades … was All-Conference as a sophomore (first team) and freshman (second team) … tied the Illinois state record with four home runs in a game … holds school records for career (39) and single-season (11) home runs … tallied 172 career RBIs … owned a 49-11 pitching record and a 1.52 earned run average through her junior season … helped her travel team, Premier Fastpitch (Paulson), finish third in 2016 and seventh in 2014 at the ASA/USA Gold Nationals … the 2016 team was 46-3 and captured a third consecutive ASA state title … played in the All-American Game … earned first-team All-Conference volleyball honors as a junior … high honor roll student, National Honor Society member, CWC Board Scholar and Carmi White County Education Association Award recipient.